Registration Open for DSSC- 2024. Syllabus covered in five question papers and addl study mtrl. Cost Rs 8000/-. Additional papers are set for contact programmes. All six subjects covered.
Simple Steps For Registration For Courses
The registration has been made very simple and user friendly. The process stands reduced to only two emails to Directors Course, USI of India.
Registration Process. The
registration process has been made very simple and user friendly. The process stands
reduced to only two emails to Director Courses, USI of India. Membership of USI
of India is a mandatory pre-requisite to joining any USI Correspondence Course.
The process is as under:-
Non – Member
- Open USI website www.usiofindia.org. Download membership form available on website.
- Fwd scanned copy / snapshot of filled and signed membership form along with id proof (scanned copy/snapshot of canteen card / service cert) or the membership form itself can be countersigned by the staff offr / CO.
- E-mail membership form and identity proof,along with the address (where you require study mtrl) and fwd to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’, asking for USI bank details
- Course Sec will provide Bank details for online payment (Membership plus course fees). Do NEFT tfr/online payment to the given USI Bank account and fwd snapshot of tfr details by email to directorcourses)
- Payment can also be made by Link provided on the Notice board of USI of India website and QR Code available in USI of India Course Section Office.
- On receipt of payment, regn will be done by USI and you will be intimated your Course Index No. Course mtrl will be desp to your given add by USI as per the schedule.
- Membership form or iden proof is not reqd
- Apply to Director Courses, fwd requisite application for joining the courses/subjects by email on email@example.com quoting your exiting valid membership No.
- Course sec will provide Bank details for online payment (only for course fees). Payment can be made as explained above.
- On receipt of payment, regn will be made and you will be intimated your Course Index No. Course mtrl will be desp to your given add by the USI as per the schedule.