USI Hybrid Summer Internship 2023
Required Marketing Executives
The USI-Centre for Military History and Conflict Studies has undertaken a project on the Gallantry Awardees of the Indian Armed Forces, and is looking for Marketing Executives and Graphic Designers to join their social media team.
Digital Media Marketing Executive
Job Description – The role includes but is not limited to:
- 1. Scripting of content
- 2. The person needs to ideate, curate and manage all programming and content related to the project (images, video, text, etc.) in coordination with various team members
- 3. He/she needs to design, analyse, manage and own digital campaigns to acquire and engage audiences from diversified sections of the society. Monitor impact of each campaign, constantly innovate and identify fresh ways to grow networks to scale campaigns and optimise key site metrics and report to stakeholder
- 4. Exceptional strategic and analytical skills to execute and manage digital platforms cross channels implementing social media strategy
- 5. It is important to have a vision and mission of creating brand identity, brand development, outreach and audience, digital marketing, media communication, evaluation and more.
- 6. Rigorous attention to detail and strong focus on accuracy. Ability to work creatively, speedily and accurately under pressure and to prioritise accordingly
- 7. The person is expected to drive the graphic and video team to related vision. A vision building with the team and sustainable partnerships across
- 8. Email Marketing – Should have run email campaigns through a variety of tools
- 9. Deadline driven & organized workflow.