CS3's Interaction with Foreign Institutions
In order to remain abreast of current international developments and also to enable research faculties to widen their horizons, it is important to have regular interactions with other think tanks both nationally as well as internationally. USI-CS3 therefore works in close cooperation with national level think tanks in India. Similarly it endeavours to establish bilateral relationships with international think tanks, especially those located in our regions of interest.
Bilateral interactions with foreign think tanks are envisaged to include the following :-
- Regular (annual) dialogue on subjects of mutual interest.
- Conduct joint studies/projects.
- Exchange of research scholars.
- Invitations to participate in each others' events such as important sessions, seminars, conferences etc.
The USI-CS3 has established bilateral arrangements with institutions in many countries.
Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)
The USI-CS3 signed MoU with the following foreign Institutes / Foundations:
- Cross-Strait Interflow Prospect Foundation, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Institute for Strategic and Regional Studies, Republic of Uzbekistan.
- The Sejong Institute, Republic of Korea.
- The Korea Research Institute for Military Affairs, Seoul.
- Institute for Defence Strategy (IDS), Vietnam
- The Norwegian Institute for International Affairs (NUPI).
- Military Strategic Studies Centre (MSSC), Astana (Kazakhstan).